Friday, November 6, 2009

Breaking the Silenece: "New Super Mario Bros: Wii"



Ok, I will be honest, I have been extremely quiet when it comes to coverage about the new Mario Bros game for Wii. I felt as if I did not want to spoil anything before the release, later this month, Today I break my silence. Below are a few sneak peek pics of some of the worlds and videos of some of the "Power Ups". I hope you enjoy them as well as the news that will be flowing in, within the coming days!


"New Super Mario Bros: Wii" Intro Scene





-- Check out the worlds --



World 1


World 2


World 3


World 4


World 5


World 6


NOTE: so far we know that there are nine worlds. Stay tuned for more information on those later worlds.



-- Videos of some of the "Power Ups" --


Penguin Suit




Propeller Suit




Yoshi

(Really, need I say more?! It's Yoshi!)




Ice Mario

(...not as cool looking as his "Super Mario Galaxy" version but oh well.)


No comments:

Post a Comment