Check out this cool picture of what's inside the case of Super Mario Galaxy 2!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
WOW! Times does fly when you're having fun. I remember a while back when I was downloading up my first two WiiWare Games from the Wii Shop Channel. Pop and TV Show King were and still are two pretty good WiiWare Games. If you own a Wii and have yet to experience the WiiWare side of games, go grab a Nintendo Points card from your local retailer or pull out your credit/debit card and purchase a few tiles.
Since the WiiWare service has started...
- 209 games are now in the Wii Shop
- 67 of those games are 1000 Points, closely followed by 62 800 Point games
- Only 2 games in the library are 900 Points: Fun! Fun! Minigolf & The Three Musketeers: One for All!
- Total worth in points: 161,000 Nintendo Points
It's almost here, it's almost here! Super Mario Galaxy 2 will be released within a few weeks and I am very excited! Below is the commercial that you should be seeing on television within the next couple of days. I think I might be more of a fan of Mario's second "Galaxy outing" than his first. Don't get me wrong, the first one is one of the greatest games of all time and will always hold a place in my gaming heart but this second game looks to take what the first game did to the next level!
If you decide to watch the next two videos, remember that "Super Mario Galaxy 2" takes place in a alternate universe where the actions of "Galaxy 1" never took place. That's right you are meeting the Lumas for the first time, all over again. Also take note that all of the following videos will contain spoilers. If you are not a fan of spoilers, I would put off watching these videos.
- Isshu Region
- protagonists are older than the protagonists from other Pokemon games
- Grass starter: Tsutaja - grass snake pokemon
- Fire starter, Pokabu - fire pig pokemon
- Water starter, Mijumaru - sea otter pokemon
- Zoroark as an ability called 'illusion' which allows him to transform into other Pokemon
- Trickery - allows attack to be calculated using the opponent's stats
- Claw Sharpen - raises user's attack and accuracy stats
- special movie event details: special battle against level 25 Zoroark will occur, which transforms into various Pokemon. It will eventually break transformation which allows for capture.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Looks like a new Kamen Rider (DS) game is on the way and... it's card based. I'm a bit disappointed about this move and feel as if a true fighting game would be better. For now, I will look high and low for the DS version of "Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight". The DS could really use more 3D fighting games than Naruto.
That's right people, Mama is back and she's aiming to take over all of your Nintendo consoles! Two new "Mama" games were announced today, Babysitting Mama and Crafting Mama. From the small bit below about "Babysitting Mama" One can only wonder how much Majesco will charge for that game.
- coming to Wii
- due out this Fall
- comes with plush baby doll that allows you to tuck the Wiimote inside
- rock the plush baby doll to care for it
- coming to DS
- crafting game with forty projects
- due out this Fall
- use stylus to sew, paint, cut, and mold crafts