Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Games to Look Forward to.

RP to M Logo


It's finally 2011 and unlike last year I find myself wondering where are the games? Last year, when it came to the Wii's lineup, there was at least one major game every month. This year I'm finding it hard pressed to even think of a game for the next few months. After a few moments of searching hard, I found the following games and videos

Mario Sports Mix




Conduit 2




Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword



The Last Story



Special Note: If this game does not make it state side, I will riot, and cry and bawl for a long time. -well, at least until a translation group releases a translation patch ;)

The Grinder



I'm not sure what the deal is with this game. Last time I checked, the Wii version was slated for released in October of this year. I'm not sure if this game will ever see the light of day considering that High Voltage Studios is also working on a XBox 360 and PlayStation 3 version but who knows.

... right there, we have at the least five really good games to look forward to. I'm sure there will be other surprises this year. Only time will tell. For now, let's enjoy all of the great Wii games we have now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment