Monday, December 7, 2009

Nintendo 64 iPhone Emulator

Photobucket

Now this is an interesting little application for the iPhone, a Nintendo 64 emulator. Personally I never understood iPhone gaming. Really, games made for a touch screen is one thing but games that require you to use touch screen buttons to control major functions of the game, that's a "no no". Even in DS games, I only like my touch screen buttons to serve a secondary feature. "Tony Hawk American Sk8teland" (albeit a great game) used to have its "turn off" moments with me when I had to move from my buttons and use the touch screen, to pick up my skater. Back to this emulator, obviously Nintendo will squash this like a bug in the "store" area but, I'm sure all the homebrewers will have fun with this little thing. Check out the footage below.

No comments:

Post a Comment