Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2 U.S. Commercial and Other Gameplay Clips



It's almost here, it's almost here! Super Mario Galaxy 2 will be released within a few weeks and I am very excited! Below is the commercial that you should be seeing on television within the next couple of days. I think I might be more of a fan of Mario's second "Galaxy outing" than his first. Don't get me wrong, the first one is one of the greatest games of all time and will always hold a place in my gaming heart but this second game looks to take what the first game did to the next level!

"Super Mario Galaxy 2" TV Spot




If you decide to watch the next two videos, remember that "Super Mario Galaxy 2" takes place in a alternate universe where the actions of "Galaxy 1" never took place. That's right you are meeting the Lumas for the first time, all over again. Also take note that all of the following videos will contain spoilers. If you are not a fan of spoilers, I would put off watching these videos.

Training Level Part 1




Training Level Part 2





The First Level





Luigi Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment