Wednesday, September 2, 2009

(Wii) More "Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars" News

Photobucket


It's not much but here's some more info on the Stateside release of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

- the arcade board used for Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom could be used again in the future, but nothing is planned right now
- Capcom went with Wii to try and bring new gamers into the world of Capcom's fighters
- no territory restrictions with online play
- game balance being tweaked for NA version
- Tatsunoko chosen for sentimental, well known characters. Many team members grew up with them.
- online mode is a 'must have' due to the distances that EU and NA gamers live from one another
- soundtrack has been revised for EU/NA

... With all of that said its going to be guaranteed that I will more than likely stop playing my Japanese copy in favor for the Stateside game. This wouldn't be the first time I have dropped a Japanese copy for my region version. My Japanese copy of "Let's Tap" is now sitting in my disc jacket... lonely.








No comments:

Post a Comment