Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blog News 08/05/2009

Photobucket

Hi Everyone,

I know that it has been a while since I have posted anything but lately, things in life have been pretty hectic. What's new, right? I'm struggling with some emotional issues to say the least but it doesn't mean that I have totally forgotten about the blog. Actually I have three lengthy articles that are almost prime for posting. Speaking of "Prime", let's not forget that "Metroid Prime: Trilogy" is due out this month! I have mixed feelings about this release but as a Nintendo fan I will still support it. I do like the fact that the achievement system from "Metroid Prime 3: Corruption" has been included in the port of Prime one and two (Echoes). As for the blog, today, expect to see an influx of news. I will try to add things that I believe are totally worthwhile. For now, I will say good buy. I'll be busy bringing you some good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment