Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Two Movies I Totally Want to See

RP to M Logo

I hardly write about movies on this blog but you can be sure that when I do, its because the movie (or in this case movies) is well worth mentioning! The first on my list is "District 9". District 9 is a film being produced by Peter Jackson. The movie takes place in Johannesburg, South Africa and is influenced by the real life "District 6" in Cape Town. In this movie, 28 years before the start of the film, Humanity made first contact with an alien species but instead of encountering an interstellar war or the acquirement of advanced technology, the aliens are refugees. Now the people of Earth are stuck dealing with what to do about their new residents.

--- Districe 9 Movie Trailer ---




2012 deals with the Mayan prediction of the end of the world in 2012. It's looking to be a great story of human survival and human spirit. I'll let the trailer speak for itself.

--- 2012 Movie Trailer ---



With all of that said. I just cant wait! I hope the trailers got you just as excited as they did for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment