Sunday, May 31, 2009

The BIG Week

If you're a gamer, you know that starting tomorrow, you life will be forever changed! Well, maybe not so drastically but its safe to say that your gaming life wont be the same after this week. I wont lie and say that my gaming articles don't apply to a niche audience. They do. If you haven't noticed, then let me tell you. I'm a Nintendo fan! Microsoft and Sony fans, I'm sorry if the games in this article wont appear on your console but maybe this might serve as ammunition for you to go purchase a Wii or DSi. Aside from that, enjoy the show!

--The Wii Games--

The Grinder



Gladiator A.D.



Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles



Silent Hill Shattered Memories



No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle



The Conduit



Red Steel 2



Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers



Monster Hunter 3



Overlord: Dark Legend



Dead Space Extraction (Full E3 Demo Video)

Demo Video part 1



Demo Video part 2



Wii Sports Resort



Rabbids go Home (Gameplay Footage)



--Accessories--

Wii Motion Plus at Last years E3 Being Presented with Wii Sports Resort



Wii Motion Plus Tech Demo



--The DSi Side of Things!--


The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks



Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Gameplay Footage)





Now, if you're not excited after all of those great trailers then, I honestly don't know what to say! Remember, Tuesday at noon eastern time Nintendo will be hosting their E3 press event. I cant wait! I hope all of you will stick around with me as I will be blogging about the event. I will kick things off with my comments on all three major media briefings from Microsoft Nintendo and Sony. The rest of the week will be focused on the games. Have fub reading and feel free to comment on my articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment