Monday, June 8, 2009

Holding Onto "Swagger"

Photobucket

-- Another Monday Begins --

(10:45am) -got up this morning and made it here. I hate this place but I'm here. I probably wouldn't have so much contempt had it not been for the fact that Ive been here to many times. It's bad enough that I'm waiting but now, because of a fire alarm I'm back outside.

I'm trying my best to stay bright, to hold onto something someone called "swagger". I wont lie, its hard. Just too many bad memories are associated with this place. Even more sad is that, when I look around, I see the sad memories on the people here. A social, economical and legal system that is, what internet geeks like me would call, "Epic Fail".

On a slightly bright side, its kinda nice to be out in the sun again. It was freezing inside. The cold makes me, well, never mind. I just don't like cold environments. Another side note; if I ever get a hold of a camera and some costumes, I have to film a fight scene in front of this building. The setting is perfect!


-- Back to school --

(12:00pm) Stopped by Reynolds to get some enrolling information. Looks like tomorrow I'm going to have to get in contact with my old high school and college and get my transcripts. That shouldn't be much of a problem, I guess. The good thing is, it will be one step closer to a better future. The only other early problem I'm seeing is the placement test that all students must take. I'm wondering what subjects the test will cover. It's been a while since Ive been in a school environment, let alone one that's not a lax as ITT. Looks like I'll be doing some studying soon.

-- Right Now --

I'm still working on the Nintendo Conference article. Outside the blog I'm debating on what to make for dinner. From looking at my gas and electric bills I cant help but to be proud of myself. I'm damn good at energy conservation ! Well, that aside, I feel lovely, maybe slightly confused, maybe a bit worried but overall, lovely just lovely. I have a lot to be happy about. I'm here and for now, maybe I should just be glad I am. Who knows whats coming my way. Whatever it is, I've already been down, there's nowhere to go but up...

No comments:

Post a Comment