Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Life

Photobucket

-- E3 Coverage --

A lot of stuff has happened today in regards to E3. I'm sure many of you have been reading the blogs so my blog post, tomorrow might be old news but, its from my perspective and I never stop giving my two cents. Tomorrow I will have my recaps of the Nintendo and Sony conferences as well as any other news I may run into. I hope you will be checking the blog tomorrow. I will try to keep things exciting!

-- The Day Tomorrow --

I plan to head out to visit my daughter. For those of you who are used to messaging me through out the day, I will be pretty much unavailable for a good chunk. Rest assured I will answer your messages as promptly as possible.

-- Animal Crossing --

I'm trying to get back into actually gaming and not just talking about it. Last Saturday I about an hour and a half (maybe two) playing "Animal Crossing City Folk". I had another session tonight at nine for another hour while waiting to watch E.C.W. There are a few things I want to do over the next few days. I want to pay off the house mortgage so I can upgrade to something bigger. I have 15,000 bells but the mortgage is about 18.000. Of course I will probably perform a few "jobs" to make the last 3,000 bells and some more. The next thing on my list is to go shopping in the big city. I hope the clothes shop still has the tuxedo on display. While I'm thinking about it I would love to introduce Ten-Chan to Animal Crossing. I really think she would enjoy it.

-- Justin.tv + Mac OSX --

I'm trying to start a Power Rangers channel on Justin.tv but I'm having a bit of trouble. I need to fake a web cam signal so that instead of showing my camera it will re-route to my episodes. I know that programs like that are abundant on the Windows platform but I was wondering if anyone know of a similar program for Mac OS.

Well that's all, I'm off to bed...

Milk & Cookies
Lightning Kid =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment