Thursday, June 18, 2009

Maybe I Should Give Up

Photobucket

I'm just so tired. I didn't go outside today because I'm still hurting. Then again, why should I? The only thing waiting for me out there is more disappointment. I keep wondering if all of this is even worth it. Nobody ever visits me. Nobody wants me and nobody cares about me. I could not say a word to anybody for a whole week and nobody would make a effort to contact me. My emotions are a blur. On one side there's the hurt of rejection. On the other side there's the anger towards life. How does one stay strong when they have been stepped on so many times. Will I ever find someone who wants me for me and not because of what I have or don't have or my status or because they can get something off of me? I'm tired and its looking like I'll always be by myself so why should I keep going if things are going to be this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment