Saturday, June 20, 2009

Still Up...

Photobucket

I don't know why. It's 12:05 am and I'm still up watching "Wrestlemania 24". There's this guy who is hosting every SmackDown brand WWE episode from 2002 to 2007 on his Justin.tv channel. That also includes pay per views related to the SmackDown brand. Anywho. I can't sleep. I'm so frustrated. She actually had the nerve to message me. For what? To "see how I'm doing?" I call total bull on that but I have stronger words that I just wont say. Shoot I consider my use of the word "frack" is a bit harsh for a somewhat "family friendly" blog. Speaking of family friendly I'm thinking about rating my blog post. I think doing so might be interesting. maybe I'll use the ESRB system, especially since this is partially a Nintendo blog. Oh well, I'll be around...

No comments:

Post a Comment