Friday, June 5, 2009

From the Heart

Photobucket

I'm glad you liked my picture! I just noticed its the same picture used as my MySpace background. Now that I think about it, the song I used to accompany that picture is a lovely one. I'm so happy for you today. Beyond elated. It's a wonderful feeling to love yourself. I was rocky for a while and then I woke up and you shared your self love with me. It was a much needed jolt of "life". It's funny, when someone cares for someone else, they can be happy about things that only have an effect the other person. I don't quite know how to explain it. Its all a blur of emotions but its there and right now its kinda hard to deal with, scary to talk about and yet something to learn from. Wednesday evening and all of Thursday I found the rain to be very appropriate of my emotions and yet today I just wanted the sun to peek out. I'm sorry if I don't seem as talkative as I was maybe, about a week ago. I just don't know what to say, what to do or how to express myself. I'm just confused and I wish I wasn't because I want so hard to just do the right thing. You make me feel so happy and you're so amazing. I just wish I was even slightly close...


--Song from my MySpace page--

No comments:

Post a Comment