Friday, June 5, 2009

My Birthday List!!!

Photobucket

My Birthday is coming up soon so I'm going to make a list of things that would make for a great birthday present... Hey, cant blame a brotha for doing this!

Item: Memorex Storage media - DVD+R DL - 8x 8.5 GB
Price Range: $31 to $81
Product Link

Picture:
------------------------------------------

Item: Kingston Flash memory card - 32 GB SDHC Memory Card
Price Range: $86 to $129 ...I think I saw one for 34.99 on Newegg but that was a while ago. Also checked ebay, saw some cheap ones there too.
Product Link
Note: You will MORE LIKELY get a better deal from Newegg
ALSO: This would be a gift that I would LOVE YOU FOREVER for!
Picture:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Item: Philips Storage media - DVD-R - 16x 4.7 GB
Price Range: $12 to $25
Product Link
Note: Local stores might have a better deal
Picture:
------------------------------------------

Item: USDM PREMIUM 80MM MINI DVD-R SILVER TOP 4X
Price Range: $0.39 per disc from CDROM2GO.com (Of course, disc come in bulk bundles)
Product Link
Note: A 100 pack (S39.99) would do me a world of good! DVD-R Minis at Wal Mart are freaking S8.00 for a 3 pack, it's highway robbery :(
Picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment