Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Morning

Photobucket

Here it is, another Sunday morning. Today looks like its going to be filled with youtube clip, blog post. There's a lot I want to share. Also I have decided to add another TV show to this blog. For those of you who have been following this blog since May you know that I have been posting up "Power Rangers RPM" episodes. I wont stop posting those up, in fact I have a new episode to share today. In addition I will be posting up episodes of FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling). If you ever wondered where a lot of your favorite WWE superstarts come from, now you have your answer. FCW is basically the minor league to the WWE and to give this show some more exposure outside of Florida, I will post episodes here. Aside from all of that there will be another influx of Nintendo news so be on the lookout for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment