Tuesday, July 7, 2009

(DS/DSi) - Introducing! "Stitch DS"

Photobucket



I was getting ready to head to sleep when I ran into this interesting "tid bit" of news. Looks like Disney is gearing to release a new Stitch game for the Nintendo DS/DSi. I have always been a fan of "Lilo and Stitch" and was beyond jealous when, "Stitch 626" never made it to the GameCube and was only released on the PlayStation 2. With all of that said, I am not sure if Disney plans to release a "straight to DVD" movie to coincide with this game. Considering that the first bit of info about this game was released by Famitsu magazine, it looks like the Japanese version of this game will be released first. Also knowing that we are talking about Disney, I am most certain that we will see a stateside launch of this game. I will be posting more information as the game gets closer to its release.



Check out some more screen shots from Famitsu Magazine's official webpage

No comments:

Post a Comment