Tuesday, July 7, 2009

(DS/DSi) Cop The Recruit - Kotaku Peview

Photobucket


I want to say thanks to the good people at Kotaku for this interesting preview. If I can give "C.O.P. The Recruit" any type of exposure I will. There was something about this game that, when I saw it during E3, it gave me that little spark. Without further ado, here is the preview...



"Before you ask, here's what C.O.P. stands for: Criminal Overturn Program. Don't feel bad, I never would have guessed that either.

C.O.P. The Recruit is all about a petty criminal who becomes a one man episode of Miami Vice set in New York City. Rather than using the DS to capture the city in a bird's eye view the way that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars does, The Recruit renders New York in 3D open world on the upper screen and uses the lower screen for inventory, maps and objective details. So while the game might resemble parts and concepts of other games and TV crime procedural shows, it really is a fresh take on DS gaming."

By: AJ Glasser of Kotaku

Check out the rest of the preview here!

No comments:

Post a Comment